WWW.INDIANPILOTSFORUM.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.INDIANPILOTSFORUM.COM

Trainee/Aviation Enthusiasts Please go to http://indianpilots.great-forum.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STATIC AT MUMBAI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
captbala

captbala

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-02

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: STATIC AT MUMBAI   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:04 pm

Guess this is the only one of it's kind in India so far that I know of to train CPL pilots on to Glass cockpits. Kingfisher Airlines routes their abinitio pilots through this trainer.

BEFORE TAKEOFF Check List
STATIC AT MUMBAI PT0001

STATIC AT MUMBAI Takeoff

LANDING
STATIC AT MUMBAI Landing
Back to top Go down
bkisc

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-04

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: Can I come for the course ?   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 4:03 am

Sir,

I would like to join the week long course at your place, I've mailed you regarding the same at pilottrainer@hotmail.com email, also I'm unable to open your website www.pilottrainer.net, haven't recieved a reply yet for the same.

I've my Air India written test to be held on 20 June, please write to me on my email address at bkisc@yahoo.co.in ASAP as to when may I come over.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Bhaskar
Back to top Go down
captbala

captbala

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-02

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATIC AT MUMBAI   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:46 pm

Quote :
please write to me on my email address at bkisc@yahoo.co.in ASAP as to when may I come over

What can I say, bkisc ??

You are already doing the course , arent you?? Cool

STATIC AT MUMBAI BK

Last edited by on Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
gauravprakash007

gauravprakash007

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-03

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATIC AT MUMBAI   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 10:57 am

Quote :
Kingfisher Airlines routes their abinitio pilots through this trainer

And its also the official simulator of indiapilots.forumotion and great-forum! Wink

Man!!!
One hell of a place!
Hey Capt. When are u preparing it for the A320?
Back to top Go down
http://www.indianpilots.great-forum.com
sandysup

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-01

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATIC AT MUMBAI   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:00 am

Hey bkisc...
I hope you are having fun. Remember me? we met at IAM b'lore.. Wink

Cheers!
Sandy!!
Back to top Go down
bkisc

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-04

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATIC AT MUMBAI   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:07 am

Thanka a million to you Sir, Capt Bala, Taking this course at your place was a big advantage when I faced the actual thing. However looking at those hydraulics underneath the real thing in Mumbai did gave me some adraline rush and little nervousness but it went great. I am eagerly awaiting the results.

Hey Sandy, howz your training going man ? wishing you all the best.

Regards,
Bhaskar
Back to top Go down
sandysup

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-01

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATIC AT MUMBAI   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:37 pm

Training is not bad! Anyway, wishing you good luck and hope to meet you sometime in India!

cheers
Sandy
Back to top Go down
ranchoroad

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-30

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATIC AT MUMBAI   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:24 am

dear Capt,

Was in bombay last month and had mailed you. But got no response and didnt know if I should just drop in ( You might be busy) .

I'd like to know a little about your sim such as the Visuals and MCP system's that your using. I plan to start building a custom made 737 NG MCP first using IOCards and then move on to bulding the main panel along with the LCD displays for the EFIS Systems. Would be grateful if you could guide me with your expertise.

I had a look at your touchscreen on your site video. What is this touchscreen and how do you update the latest AIRAC on it? or is it built in?

Anyway I plan to take in the FSX and PMDG displays as visuals and use the hardware for the 737 NG Config. This would be less complicated than going in for the airbus at the moment I think. TH eonly problem with it is that the display would need high end computers to run the scenery, Plus different computers for aircrafts etc. How many are you using?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply,

Cheers

Sahil
Ivao - India
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STATIC AT MUMBAI Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATIC AT MUMBAI   STATIC AT MUMBAI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STATIC AT MUMBAI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum